Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Yara grows knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, to fulfill its vision of a collaborative society, a world without hunger and a planet respected. Our crop nutrition solutions and precision farming offerings allow farmers to increase yields and improve product quality while reducing environmental impact. Our environmental and industrial solutions improve air quality and reduce emissions, and are key ingredients in the production of a wide range of products. We foster an open culture of diversity and inclusion that promotes the safety and integrity of our employees, contractors, business partners, and society at large.
Yara fosters an open culture of diversity and inclusion that promotes the safety and integrity of our employees, business partners, and society at large.
European Business Service Center is an important milestone in the modernization of the company’s operating model in Europe.
- Conduct and optimize the operational planning activities within the region to secure end to end deliveries in the Yara supply chain network and according to Yara safety standards
- Conduct weekly and monthly plans to replenish products from production plants and third-party suppliers to the markets, plan delivery and loading schedule with production plants, administer stock transfers, production in terminals, sales order books etc.
- Report and communicate plans, actual delivery performance and operational status to stakeholders (e.g. Commercial teams, Production plants, BU management, Supply Chain teams, EBS teams etc.)
- Plan for and act on unexpected events and evaluate cost effective solutions
- Calculation and general administration of transfer prices
- Initiate and participate in supply chain process improvements, and actively look for opportunities to advance operational excellence
- Be a role model of our culture where health, environment, safety and quality are a top priority
- Native/Fluent in English
- Relevant successful operational experience in Supply Chain Operations, experience of planning Supply Chain operations within a commercial or production organization
- Excellent communication skills and a trusted team player
- Analytical, proactive, and self-driven with a solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Experience in the following tools is an advantage: YPOD, SAP, PowerBI, SharePoint
- Any other language would be an advantage
- Based in Vilnius or willing to relocate
- Diverse team
- Remote work option
- Continuous improvement culture
- Team building events
- Health insurance from day one
- Eco-friendly office with game room, fruits, tea and coffee
From 1300 EUR gross