Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB Global Services in Vilnius
SEB is a Northern European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions and 5 million private individual customers. SEB Global Services (legal name “Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB”, Vilnius Branch) is a company within the SEB Group located in Vilnius, Lithuania executing high quality operations, IT, HR and finance services for the SEB Group companies operating in 20 countries. SEB Global Services in Vilnius follow the same values as the entire SEB Group: we promise our customers a rewarding relationship and that is why we value our employees who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
Join our curious, energetic and professional scrum team, which is accountable for maintenance and development of External Reporting products within SEB Group. The team is responsible in finding and implementing the right solutions for the challenges our stakeholders have in Finance & Risk domain. The team is dedicated, self-organized and fully responsible for the whole life cycle of products in scope. Our tech stack includes PL/SQL, GitHub, Oracle Apex, Splunk, ORDS that offers you different options to develop your expertise.
- Developing, maintaining and implementing new features and changes for External Reporting systems
- Contributing to technical driven agenda
- Supporting product management with technical subject matter needed for refining the backlog
- Close collaboration with stakeholders to implement business requirements
- 2+ years of experience in Oracle PL/SQL or another RDBMS
- Preferably familiar with GitHub, DevOps, Oracle Apex, Splunk, Kafka, Oracle REST Data Services (ORDS)
- Working experience with complex software solutions
- Eager to learn new technologies and use them in practice
- A team player who enjoys taking ownership
- Analytical, accurate and can handle complex information
- Willing to embrace T shaped development path (cross functionality over just highly specialized skillset)
- In agreement with the agile mindset, practices and common methodologies (i.e. Scrum)
- Fluent in English
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here.
1900 - 3600 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.