Circle K Latvia
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - SIA “Circle K Business Center” is a part of the international company Circle K group, which is the leading motor fuel trader in the Baltic and Scandinavian countries with more than 100 years of experience.
The company has been operating in Latvia since 2012 with the aim of providing centralized accounting, financial, IT, personnel administration, and customer support services to offices and gas stations in 8 countries where Circle K operates. Since October 2016, it also operates in Poland, mainly providing IT support for Circle K service stations.
Finance & Control department in Circle K Business Centre in Riga, Latvia is a part of Global Finance organization and responsible for full accounting and financial reporting cycle for Circle K European operations. By joining us you become part of a global family, whose ambition is to become the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel.
Circle K Business Centre in Riga, Latvia is looking for a new team player, who would like to join our team!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Process and maintain financial records
- Answer questions from other Company units on processed financial records
- Take part in periodical close processes
- Participate in Account reconciliation and analysis, resolving discrepancies and errors
- University/College degree or a last year student in accounting, economics, or finance field
- Experience in accounting or finance field will be considered as an advantage
- Good English and Polish language skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
- Good with numbers, figures and with analytical acumen
- Covered tariff plan for your mobile phone
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts in our stores
- Global and fast-paced work environment
- Positive atmosphere and great colleagues around you
- Continuous personal and professional development driven by challenging goals
From 1100 EUR gross