Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Yara grows knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, to fulfill its vision of a collaborative society, a world without hunger and a planet respected. Our crop nutrition solutions and precision farming offerings allow farmers to increase yields and improve product quality while reducing environmental impact. Our environmental and industrial solutions improve air quality and reduce emissions, and are key ingredients in the production of a wide range of products. We foster an open culture of diversity and inclusion that promotes the safety and integrity of our employees, contractors, business partners, and society at large.
- Responsible for all transport activities in alignment with our Service Level Agreements (SLA) towards the Commercial and Production organizations
- Responsible for delivering on a broad spectrum of transportation management activities, including delivery planning, transportation call-offs, on-time delivery execution, optimum carrier selection and shipment cost calculation
- Responsible for delivering excellent transport services to meet the requirement of the customer and within your team develop and implement solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Diligently follow up on complaints using the appropriate tools
Be a role model of our culture where health, environment, safety and quality are a top priority, including Yara’s Corporate social responsibility and code of conduct.
The right candidate puts the customer first and is passionate about delivering value. A supportive and collaborative team player that assumes responsibility and ensures diligent execution of all tasks.
- Fluent/native in English, in addition to fluent/native in Polish
- Excellent communication skills and a trusted team player
- Proactive and self-driven with a solution oriented mindset
- Relevant successful operational experience in Supply Chain Operations with good understanding of transport legislation would be considered as an advantage
Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment we look forward to receiving your application.
Starting from 1600 to 1815 EUR gross plus language premium.