Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements, and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client Dexcom, Inc. empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. With headquarters in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader in diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
Due to expansion Dexcom is establishing a new customer support team in Vilnius, Lithuania. The new team will consist of 10 people to work with EMEA region. As a Product Support Representative you will interact with patients, parents, caretakers for people who use Dexcom products. Your assistance and empathy will give the entire family a sense of comfort and ability to move forward with their lives in a positive and productive way. Working in a dynamic environment with our dedicated team, you will ensure a high-quality experience for each patient by assisting to determine why the service, equipment or feature is defective (inoperable) and help resolve issues related to the product.
- 1+ years of relevant customer/technical support experience
- Fluent in English and German
- Customer focus and empathy - you enjoy talking to customers, listening to their needs and finding solutions to their queries
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent phone manner
- Problem solving skills by working independently and in collaboration with other teams
- Ability to write reports, read and interpret documentation such as procedure manuals, operating instructions and safety rules
- Proven experience of supporting mobile apps, both iOS and Android, as well as Cloud based reporting systems.
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes
- Focus on your long-term career
- Access to best in class training and development programmes
- Work with 5000+ awesome colleagues in an open, fast-paced and fun working environment
- Attractive benefits including performance-based bonus, health, accident, life insurance, private pension, team events and more
1400 – 1900 EUR gross
The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies and professional experience.