Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client is Telia Company, the New Generation Telco. 21 000 of their talented colleagues serve millions of customers every day in one of the world’s most connected regions. With a strong connectivity base, they’re the hub in the digital ecosystem, empowering people, companies and societies to stay in touch with everything that matters 24/7/365 on their terms. Headquartered in Stockholm, the heart of innovation and technology, they’re set to change the industry and bring the world even closer for the customers.
Right now, we are looking for frontend developers to join our creation of a DevOps team in Attended Sales in Lithuania. I am Bjørn Melling and I am leading the Attended Sales unit in Telia’s global IT organization. Attended Sales is the domain responsible for tools where our end user is either one of our employees or an employee from a selected partner. My unit is serving attended sales in Norway, Finland and Denmark and is an important part of the full delivery towards our customers. We are a great bunch of people, and I am super proud of every member of our team, but we need to grow, and we are looking for YOU.
Your next opportunity?
As a frontend developer, you will contribute to the technical capacity and deliveries from our team. You will contribute that the team is adapt in delivering well-designed, testable and efficient code using best practices. We work according to SAFe and you will be key to make sure the team delivers the quality we expect for each iteration.
Your teammates are placed in Lithuania, the Product Owner is in Norway and the team delivers system and capabilities to our Norwegian operation. The team is responsible for two tools used in Attended Sales in Norway - HomeSales and HomeService. These tools are used by our field sales and field engineers in Norway. Our front-end is React and Redux based single page application. The SPA is connected to its backend with REST. Backend is written in Kotlin and other topics is microservices, Docker containers, Oauth2 and AWS. We are part of the Value Stream serving Telia Norway with TV and broadband sales and service capabilities.
I look forward to further develop our team capabilities and capacity in Lithuania! This is the strategic roadmap in Telia as a group.
Telia offer all of their employee’s trainings for self-development and leadership, to secure that You are equipped with the skills You need to reach your potential.
We see that you enjoy working with others. You take initiative and responsibility and make things happen. In addition, you are open and curious, and like to learn new things. We are on a journey to become the new generation telco, which means that you need to be open-minded and not being afraid of change.
- Good understanding of responsive, universal and UX design.
- Past experience in projects applying test driven development and CI/CD would be considered as big advantage.
- Easy to communicate with and enjoy sharing your experiences and knowledge.
- You enjoy working with your team and collaborate with other outside your team.
- A role model in writing good clean code.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Oauth2, Docker, AWS and Splunk or similar technologies.
- Knowledge of React component libraries would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of interactive map libraries.
- Headless CMS such as Sanity or Contentful.
- Familiar with secure coding principles and practices.
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it's our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Telia has additional employee benefit package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plans;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance;
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment;
- +19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics.
3463-5195 EUR gross depending on your experience