Etex Group EE
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Etex Group, with headquarters in Brussels, is a leading industrial group specialized in the production and marketing of high-quality light building materials and solutions. Etex's purpose is guiding its strategy – Inspiring ways of living. Etex wants to inspire people worldwide to build living spaces that are ever more safe, sustainable, smart and beautiful. Etex intends to lead the way, as this stable industry needs to be disrupted through industrialization, sustainability & digitalization.
Etex Baltic sales team is growing and offering a vacancy for a new team member, who would take care of Estonian market (interacting with dealers, performing market researchs, etc.).
- Interact with and maintain the relationship with existing business clients and partners (i.e. dealers):
- answer technical questions retaled to Etex products,
- receive orders and provide the delivery dates,
- make project budget calculations,
- coordinate (together with marketing colleagues) the selling/discount activities through the dealer.
- Identify potential new business customers;
- Prepare and deliver sales offers to potential and existing customers;
- Research competitors’ products, pricing, and product success to determine customer preferences;
- Prepare regular sales reports and sales plans;
- Develop innovative sales strategies to achieve sales goals;
- Study sales volume and industry trends to understand how to best penetrate the market and gain consumer interest.
- 3-4 years work experience in sales, preferable in building materials/construction area;
- Higher education degree;
- Flexibility, communication skills, eagerness to work independently and orientation to results;
- Good computer skills;
- Ability to perform business trips once it is safe to travel, to main Baltics office in Lithuania (~once per month);
- Very good English language skills.
Nice to haves:
- Finnish language skills would be an adavantage;
- Abilities to read technical sketches would be treated as an asset.
- Work in a reputable international and growing company;
- Strong, young team and supporting leadership;
- Personal and professional development, professional training;
- Freedom and responsibility to think of solutions and make decisions;
- Company car and other working tools;
- Accident insurance;
- Fixed salary plus bonuses based on results. A base salary stands for 1500-1700 eur after taxes. The final job offer will depend on the experience and competence of the selected candidate;
- Remote/home office job (“location free” position);
- Opportunity to participate in various international projects (grow your potential and exchange the know how with world wide colleagues).
From 1615 EUR gross