Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Alter Domus is a leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. The company was founded in Luxembourg and has been independently owned by its current management since 2003. Alter Domus is a fully integrated provider of third-party middle office, fund, and corporate services to alternative investment managers and lenders globally. The professionals of Alter Domus are committed to playing a key role in achieving a sustainable future. The company promotes responsible and ethical business practices, actively supports the activities of the communities in which they live and work, and fosters environmentally sound operations.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs, including:
- Assisting clients in the setting up/review of consolidated reporting packages
- Preparing IFRS adjustments and consolidation or IFRS treatment memorandums
- Reviewing a complete consolidation file, including consolidation entries
- Reviewing financial statements prepared in IFRS
- Responsibility for the coordination process with the clients and auditors
- You hold a university degree in Accounting / Finance or Economics
- You have 3 to 4 years of relevant experience in the fields of IFRS and/or consolidation or audit of consolidation
- You are fluent in English
- You are analytical person with good problem-solving skills and logical mind
- You have a strong organization skill and meticulous
- You have a very good knowledge of Excel and Word
- You think outside the box
- You possess team spirit, dedication, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and when appropriate, take the initiative to act without waiting for direction
- You are willing to be part of a fast-growing international work environment within a team of smart people doing interesting job.
We’re large enough to be truly global, yet small and agile enough to work fast. You’ll soon have opportunities to make your mark and we’ll identify future roles that will help you build your career. This “Best of both worlds” is particularly true for our Vilnius centre where you’ll enjoy the excitement of opening a new office, setting the team spirit, launching new projects and taking up international assignments. Meanwhile, our flat structure will give you visibility, and our established structure and experience will provide you with the right environment to unleash your potential.