Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Alter Domus is a leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. The company was founded in Luxembourg and has been independently owned by its current management since 2003. Alter Domus is a fully integrated provider of third-party middle office, fund, and corporate services to alternative investment managers and lenders globally. The professionals of Alter Domus are committed to playing a key role in achieving a sustainable future. The company promotes responsible and ethical business practices, actively supports the activities of the communities in which they live and work, and fosters environmentally sound operations.
- Test new portal features implemented to alternative investment portal technology focused on structured debt, private equity, and real estate funds;
- Create and execute testing plans to ensure production readiness of accounting data and portal features servicing US GAAP, LUX GAAP, and IFRS clients;
- Validate new portal features inclusive of investor communications tools, dashboard tools covering fund, portfolio and investor level data, workflow tool, subscription agreement tool, data room, and document management system;
- Develop and execute sophisticated test plans that validate the IRR and TWR calculation engine for the portfolio and fund;
- Review assigned User Stories to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness to mitigate risks;
- Participate in design reviews to provide input on functional requirements;
- Work directly with our development team to investigate and resolve new complex portal features and reporting testing defects.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, accounting, finance, or related work experience;
- Proficiency in manual testing;
- Good skills working with T-SQL, Excel VBA macros;
- Very good English language skills.
- Quick-learning, highly analytical, and ambitious workstyle;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a dynamic team environment.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience with automated testing;
- Experience with Selenium IDE and Web testing;
- Experience of Cloud based technologies (preferably Azure);
- Fund accounting, exposure to hedge funds, derivatives, private equity, credit, and real estate funds a plus.
Alter Domus Group offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and give you the resources and support you need to succeed.
For more information, please visit: www.alterdomus.com. Alter Domus Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
From 3350 EUR gross