Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Alter Domus is a leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. The company was founded in Luxembourg and has been independently owned by its current management since 2003. Alter Domus is a fully integrated provider of third-party middle office, fund, and corporate services to alternative investment managers and lenders globally. The professionals of Alter Domus are committed to playing a key role in achieving a sustainable future. The company promotes responsible and ethical business practices, actively supports the activities of the communities in which they live and work, and fosters environmentally sound operations.
Alter Domus Group is currently seeking a Software Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to join our Alternative Investment Technology Team at our office in Vilnius, Lithuania.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Test new portal features implemented to alternative investment portal technology focused on structured debt, private equity, and real estate funds;
- Create and execute testing plans to ensure production readiness of accounting data and portal features servicing US GAAP, LUX GAAP, and IFRS clients;
- Validate new portal features inclusive of investor communications tools, dashboard tools covering fund, portfolio and investor level data, workflow tool, subscription agreement tool, data room, and document management system;
- Develop and execute sophisticated test plans that validate the IRR and TWR calculation engine for the portfolio and fund;
- Review assigned User Stories to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness to mitigate risks;
- Participate in design reviews to provide input on functional requirements;
- Own and maintain the test automation portion of the deployment pipeline to support high-quality release management;
- Participate in sprint functions to ensure automation stays up to date with product changes
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, accounting, finance, or related work experience;
- Strong academic track record with evidence of strong scores in the areas of science, technology, math and data engineering;
- 5+ years’ experience;
- Quick-learning, highly analytical, and ambitious workstyle;
- Good track-record of solving complex problems with focus and determination;
- Curiosity about technology, financial modeling and quantitative risk algorithms;
- Demonstrated interest in working with both business and technology professionals;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a dynamic team environment;
- Strong organization skills and a keen ability to deliver clear test cases and defects reporting;
- Proficiency in automated testing;
- Demonstrated expert understanding of test case design and scenario identification;
- Expert in writing and maintaining automating tests against a constantly changing platform
- Expert in designing and launching automation frameworks from scratch
- Strong technology skills such as T-SQL, Python, Excel VBA macros;
- Strong knowledge of Selenium IDE and Web testing;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure DevOps; and
- Proficiency in English.
Alter Domus Group offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and give you the resources and support you need to succeed.
From 4132 EUR gross