Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Yara grows knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, to fulfill its vision of a collaborative society, a world without hunger and a planet respected. Our crop nutrition solutions and precision farming offerings allow farmers to increase yields and improve product quality while reducing environmental impact. Our environmental and industrial solutions improve air quality and reduce emissions, and are key ingredients in the production of a wide range of products. We foster an open culture of diversity and inclusion that promotes the safety and integrity of our employees, contractors, business partners, and society at large.
Do you want to be part of an exciting journey? Join Procurement in Yara Yara’s Procurement is on a transformational journey towards world class performance across all Regions and areas of spend. Through deep understanding of Yara’s business needs and by building strong partnerships with stakeholders and suppliers, Indirect Procurement ensures that Yara is able to achieve great results, by bringing assurance of supply, quality, service and innovation, while significantly contributing to the Company’s bottom line as part of the Yara Improvement Program.
As a Sourcing Manager you will work closely with the Category Managers for Professional Services, which together with IT is a domain in Yara’s Indirect Procurement organization. Professional services constitutes the category work related to the services of consulting, legal, banking and finance, facilities and communication and marketing. You will be working with internal stakeholders across all areas of the company, as well as external stakeholders across multiple sectors in the domain of professional services, in which Yara has an external spend of approx. 500m USD per year.
We are looking for an ambitious and curious individual who wish to be part of a diverse workforce and support transforming Yara into a Procurement leader in our industry and beyond. The role is located in Vilnius, at Yara’s European Business Service center.
- Lead and execute select RFx processes/source-to-contract (S2C), including negotiations, across multiple categories within Professional Services in accordance with Yara’s Procurement Operating Model
- Be focal in establishing, continuously developing and manage a sourcing demand tool for Professional Services on behalf of the business
- Work collaboratively with Indirect Procurement team and business to ensure seamless execution of S2C (Source to Contract), P2P (Procure to Pay) processes
- Be responsible for maintenance of relevant Professional Services data in procurement systems (SAP, Yara’s Contract Management System, Sievo)
- Continuously aiming to reduce manual work when possible and seek out improvements throughout the procurement process
- Lead Supplier Performance processes for select suppliers across Professional Services on behalf of Indirect Procurement and the business
- Be a role model of Yara culture where health, environment, safety and quality are a top priority, including Yara’s Corporate social responsibility and code of conduct
- Ideally a MSc in relevant business fields (finance, economy, logistics, engineering), though candidate with a BSc degree in business related fields plus relevant experience are encouraged to apply
- Relevant procurement experience (5+ years) ideally experienced with managing projects
- Team-player, goal-oriented, proactive mindset, adaptable and enthusiastic
- Structured, with good organizational skill, a service minded attitude and with a strong ability to work independently
- Strong skills in MS Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint • Strong fluency in spoken and written English
The right candidate is a supportive and collaborative team player that assumes responsibility and ensures diligent execution of all tasks.
Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment, we look forward to receiving your application.
From 2400 EUR gross