Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client, a US-based corporation which is providing superior products and highest services all over the world. Now, the company is expanding their office in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The Accounts Payables Administration Specialist works as a member of the Finance - Accounting team to carry out day-to-day operations concerning complaints related to Accounts Payables and to ensure compliance within legal regulations.
- Process invoices and acknowledgements of receipt,
- Analyze invoices with anomalies and ensure these are resolved within the entities,
- Direct the claim to the relevant contact point (laboratory, warehouse, carrier, etc.) to initiate the process,
- Follow-up on the progress and resolution of the litigation by trying to reduce delays.
- Bachelor’s degree,
- At least 2 years of experience in administration or similar position,
- Rigorous and organized, with attention to confidentiality and detail,
- Good communication and teamwork skills,
- Previous experience with business management systems,
- Good Excel skills would be a plus,
- Fluent French language skills,
- Good English language skills.
- A challenging and rewarding role in international fast-growing organization,
- Opportunities for career development and continuous professional development,
- You can expect a modern, innovative working environment located in the center of Vilnius,
- Competitive benefit package.
1404 – 2363 EUR gross