Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania (GSL)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Danske Bank Global Services Lithuania, which delivers world-class financial solutions to customers, is currently looking for a new employee to join their team. GSL is the key strategic center for a vast portfolio of banking operations, professional services, business support functions and front-end product development. Having started with out-tasking model approach, the center has grown into a set of competence centers with end-to-end process ownership, business mandate and direct impact on customer experience.
Would you like to help our bank to remain professional, secure and compliant business partner? This is an excellent opportunity for AML Business Control Officer to join Danske Bank – Transaction Sanctions Screening team, where by working closely with the key roles in the organization drive significant agendas and make a real difference in shaping the future of customer experience.
As AML Business Control Officer, you will be dealing with identification of various transaction types linked to sanctioned entities, which is an integral part of anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing measures (AML/CTF) in the Bank.
Your critical mind-set, logical rationalization and solution-oriented attitude will help to meet the customer’s expectations of a professional, secure and compliant business partner.
Moreover, you will learn in depth the understanding of practical implications of various national and international legislations regarding sanctioned entities.
- Identifying possible patterns and schemes of attempts to breach financial sanctions
- Investigating, analyzing and resolution of transaction screening alerts
- Application of a correct rationale for closing or referring cases for further investigation.
- Participating in continuous improvement of own expertise, internal processes and ways of communication with stakeholders
- Supporting other teams within the same or similar function, if needed
- You have at least 1 year work experience in banking, financial or AML sectors
- You have a higher education (preferable in Economics, Business administration, Law or similar)
- You have critical mindset, logic and detail orientation
- You have customer focus, ability to learn quickly
- You have the ability to make rationalized decisions
- You are interested to work in anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing (AML/CTF) area
- You describe yourself as a team-player with quality orientation skills
- Your written and oral communication in English is a key attribute
- Experience in Financial Sanctions Compliance area would be consider as an advantage
1136 - 1704 EUR gross
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function.
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out.
Your title in job contract will be Officer – AML.