Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania (GSL)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Danske Bank Global Services Lithuania, which delivers world-class financial solutions to customers, is currently looking for a new employee to join their team. GSL is the key strategic center for a vast portfolio of banking operations, professional services, business support functions and front-end product development. Having started with out-tasking model approach, the center has grown into a set of competence centers with end-to-end process ownership, business mandate and direct impact on customer experience.
Are you ready to take a role in the prevention of money laundering and/or terrorist financing?
Then you have an excellent opportunity to do this by joining Danske Bank – Customer Screening team where you will play an important role in fighting financial crime to make a real difference in shaping the future of customer experience!
As AML Officer, your main responsibilities will include matching customer profiles against Sanctions and PEP (Politically Exposed Person) lists. You will need to perform an investigation by using various internal as well as external tools to support your investigative work.
Curiosity, collaborative skills and critical, result-oriented mind-set will help you in achieving your goals and will add value in making Danske Bank more secure and compliant financial partner for the customer.
- Investigation, analysis and resolution of Sanctions & PEP screening alerts
- Application of a correct rationale for closing or referring cases for further investigation
- Dismissing or escalating alerts with potential matches
- Contribution to internal process improvements, participation in related discussions and/ or projects initiatives
- Support to other teams within the same or similar function, when needed
- At least 1 year similar work experience in back office (experience in banking, financial or AML sector would be an advantage)
- Higher education, preferably in Economics, Business administration, Law or similar fields (last year students currently seeking for a degree are welcome to apply)
- Critical mind-set and ability to process large volumes of tasks and data
- Ability to make timely decisions with high attention to details and quality
- Customer focus and ability to learn quickly
- Team working skills and proactive approach to problem solving
- Solid written and spoken English skills
- Experience in sanctions screening would be considered as an advantage
1136 - 1704 EUR gross
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function.
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out.
Your title in job contract will be Officer – AML.