Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania (GSL)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Danske Bank Global Services Lithuania (GSL), established in 2012, is one of the largest service centers in Lithuania today. All 2,800+ GSL employees work in global teams, sharing responsibilities and know-how with colleagues in the Scandinavian countries.
The majority of GSL teams specialize in financial operations (financial markets, payments, daily banking, advisory to large and institutional clients, financial crime prevention, etc.) and non-banking services (l, risk management, business development, procurement, etc.).
Would you like to help our bank to remain professional, compliant and the most trusted business partner? Are you ready to play a crucial role in preventing financial crimes?
Transaction Monitoring team is waiting to welcome new members!
As an AML Senior Officer, you will conduct investigations on customers’ financial behaviour that might be identified as money laundering, terrorist financing or tax evasion.
You will become a part of supportive team and will have a chance to share your expertise with your colleagues.
We are looking for a few new team members to join our team in Vilnius!
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority roles.
- Investigation of possible ML (Money Laundering) and TF (Terrorist Financing) transactional activities
- Analysis of customers’ financial behaviour
- Resolution of transaction monitoring alerts
- Supporting your team members and ensuring quality
- Communication and cooperation with other teams and colleagues across the bank
- Proactive participation in development initiatives and projects
- Strong background in AML/CTF related area
- Expertise in financial crime patterns, trends and unusual transactional behaviour related to ML, TF and Tax evasion
- Knowledge of key risks and its’ mitigation within ML, TF and Tax evasion
- Ability to efficiently communicate with stakeholders
- Ability to challenge current process setup and take part in various initiatives
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to balance operational and ad hoc tasks
- Higher education (economics, law, finance or other related field would be an advantage)
- Fast-learner and be able to absorb a lot of new information in a short period of time
- Team-player with a positive attitude and CAN-DO mind-set
- Able to contribute to knowledge sharing environment
- External AML related certificate (CAMS, ICA and etc.) would be considered as an advantage
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
1400 - 2100 EUR gross
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function.
Your title in job contract will be Officer - AML, Senior.