Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Dana incorporated is a world leader in highly engineered solutions for improving the efficiency, performance, and sustainability of powered vehicles and machinery. Dana supports the passenger vehicle, commercial truck, and off-highway markets, as well as industrial and stationary equipment applications. Founded in 1904, Dana employs approximately 36,000 people in 33 countries on six continents who are committed to delivering long-term value to customers. Based in Maumee, Ohio, USA, the company reported sales of $8.1 billion in 2018.
- Review incoming AP invoices
- Perform AP invoice matching / processing
- Coordinate approvals until the release of payment
- Respond to AP inquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Research and resolve exceptions
- Complete AP accounting accruals
- Perform other AP closing activities
- Create payment group and remittance advice
- Obtain payment approvals
- Enter payments in system
- Verify payment files with vendor master file.
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- At least B1 level in English
- Experience in Accounting approximately 1 year
- SSC and SAP experience is considered as a benefit.
- Flexible working hours, remote work possibilities
- Bonus salary once a year depending on performance
- Health insurance
- Modern working environment and friendly colleagues.
1600 – 2100 EUR Gross