Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Unify Square a Unisys company is a rapidly growing hi-tech company with multiple subsidiaries in the European and Asia-Pacific regions. Unify Square’s software and services optimize and enhance the world’s largest collaboration and communication deployments, helping businesses manage and secure their meetings, chats, and calls. Founded by Microsoft product visionaries Unify Square has become a global elite partner for Microsoft Teams, Slack, Zoom, Workplace by Facebook, and Office 365. Unify Square solutions have delivered value to more than 5 million collaboration seats, in over 300 enterprises across more than 50 countries, and in most major industry verticals.
The Application Security Engineer works with the Product Development group to ensure the security of Unify Square’s products from design to deployment and maintenance. This includes a wide range of activities such as architecture review, risk assessment, security testing, incident response, and process improvement. This role requires deep technical knowledge, well developed skills for engagement, and solid communication skills to collaborate and partner successfully across the organization.
AS PART OR OUR TEAM, YOU WILL:
- Perform on-going product security design reviews, code reviews, and security testing against our products to improve software security.
- Define metrics and regular reporting mechanisms for measuring compliance and performance of application security controls.
- Consult with and educate team members on secure coding practices.
- Provide engineering designs and patterns for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Collaborate with IT and Product Development to design and implement security technologies and controls on-premises and in the cloud.
- Maintain technical documentation.
- Develop familiarity with new tools and best practices as they evolve.
- 3+ years of experience in an application focused information security role or software engineer with strong interest in security.
- Detailed technical knowledge of techniques, standards and capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation
- Experience with cloud security (e.g., Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.).
- Experience with security testing technologies such as DAST and SAST.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical and non-technical presentations and documentation.
- Planning, organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects without direct supervision.
- Interpersonal, teamwork and customer relationship skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of software and application development lifecycle and architectures.
- Knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
- At least one information security certification preferred (e.g., CISSP, GIAC).
- Experience with Azure DevOps and best practices.
- Ability to travel as required, including internationally.
- In addition to Lithuania’s public health insurance, we offer an annual health insurance package.
- Other perks - complimentary snacks and beverages, 30EUR monthly stipend to cover personal mobile and home internet charges.
3300 – 4200 EUR Gross