Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Nordzucker is Europe’s second biggest sugar producer, and also a producer of bioethanol and animal feed from sugar beet. Together with our beet growers, we reliably supply our clients with high quality products. We provide the food industry, retailers and consumers with a wide spectrum of different types of sugar and the associated services.
18 production sites and refineries across Europe form the efficient technical, logistical and geographical platform for continued success in future. The workforce of 3,200 across the Group is committed to delivering excellent products and services.
Nordzucker is looking for AR accountants to work in their newly established Business Service Centre in Kaunas. The candidates will have the unique opportunity to be involved in growing a shared services operation from the early start. Main tasks will include securing our revenue by verifying and posting receipts; and resolving discrepancies.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Communicate with clients about billing discrepancies and questions
- Monitor customer payments (sending of payment reminders and communication with customers via phone, email or mail)
- Close communication with customer service team about customer payments and other related questions
- Update receivables by totalling unpaid invoices
- Customer Account maintenance and periodic closing
- Maintain customer master data
- Support credit control activities (dunning and value adjustments/write offs)
- Support dispute management
- Participation in monthly and annual closing
- Post AR activity to General Ledger
- Experience in Accounts Receivable processes
- German, Danish or Swedish language skills preferable
- Education in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline
- VAT law knowledge/experience from non-LT countries would be an advantage
- Understanding of accounting practices
- Experience in a multinational environment, SSC experience beneficial
- Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
- Professional style when dealing with business clients
- Compliance & controllership mind-set
- IT skills including Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Corporate Finance would be an advantage
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Willingness to travel for knowledge transitions