Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our Client is looking for Accounts Receivable Accountant who speaks Norwegian! If you are searching for a role where your skills will be needed to support the setup of a newly created accounts receivable department, if you are interested in shaping the best practice of the AR department, if you are willing to learn, develop and grow within an organization... then this role is for you.
- Supports the day to day Accounts Receivable operations.
- Contribute to the processing of receipts (processing of electronic bank statements and cash allocation/dispute management).
- Perform credit control activities (dunning and value adjustments/write offs).
- With the team, ensure that our services are compliant , and always work on refining best practices and policies.
- Perform and deliver high quality work defined by relevant and agreed KPIs.
- A Implement initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the Accounts Receivables transaction processing.
- Participate in the overall Continuous Improvement culture development.
- Degree in Economics or Business Administration preferably major in accounting.
- Approximately 1-3 years of experience in the area of Accounting.
- Experience in Accounts Receivable processes in a complex and international business environment of advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Finance and Accounting end-to-end processes.
- Must be proficient in Norwegian and English (both written and spoken).
- Experience with IFS (ERP) would be considered as an advantage.
- Opportunity to be a part of a global team and participate in companies creation from scratch.
- Opportunity to participate in the transitioning process.
- Growth and career opportunities.
2227 – 3000 EUR/Gross.