Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Sorainen is a leading fully integrated regional business law firm with offices throughout the region, in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Belarus. With 32 partners in regional partnership and more than 200 lawyers and tax specialists, they have the resources to support clients on all business law and tax issues involving the Baltic States or Belarus. Founded in 1995, the firm has more than 80,000 cases on its track record, along with over 1000 M&A transactions to date. At Sorainen, they are committed to making the world a better place.
We are an international law firm advising clients on business law and tax issues and seek a Business Development Project manager based at our Lithuanian office in Vilnius.
As a member of our regional Business Development & Marketing team, your main responsibilities will be to:
- develop and manage client care initiatives for Sorainen clients,
- create and promote client acquisition initiatives in Lithuania,
- initiate and conduct in-depth CRM performance analyses to identify business opportunities,
- foster a positive and beneficial relationship with clients and cooperation partners,
- assist the firm’s head of Business Development & Marketing in regional tasks.
- proficiency in English, including written and verbal communication skills,
- ability to analyse data and translate results into better solutions or undiscovered opportunities,
- at least three years of relevant work experience,
- effective organizational and interpersonal skills plus a team player attitude,
- empathetic personality and ability to initiate change within the organisation,
- attention to detail,
- advanced skills in time-management, prioritization, and deadline-handling,
- a collaborative mind-set plus ability to work closely and proactively with different teams within the firm.
- challenging and interesting work with an opportunity to become a change driver,
- dynamic and friendly international team,
- monthly salary from 1800 EUR brutto plus yearly bonus based on firm, team and individual results,
- extra perks, to list a few – 3 free days every year for health care, loyalty vacations, monthly sports&health compensation, various training and educational activities at our Summer days, plus Sorainen academy for your growth.
from 1800 EUR gross