Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client- Payment Options, a company dedicated to offer a seamless channel for online payment processing and turnkey solutions tailor-made for small to medium businesses. It was founded in 2012, by one of Singapore's pioneers in online payment solutions and fraud management services, Payment Options is among the fastest-growing global acquiring/payment processing companies in Asia. Their services simplify the payment process and automate payment operations.
- Creation, development, implementation and maintenance of Compliance policies, procedures and processes;
- Keep up to date with any regulatory amendments and assist in sharing the latest regulatory information to Board and employees;
- Informs Company’s employees regarding the changes in the internal documentation, latest regulations etc.;
- Development of in-house training materials and providing training to employees;
- Maintain the regulatory license for Lithuania, reporting & filling and leading the audits;
- Work together with the Operational team to test the effectiveness of compliance programs in place and implementation of remedial plans;
- Responsible for Customer onboarding and report to the Board for approval;
- Monitor the Company's Marketing materials & activities and Sales practices by representatives (vendors/ESAs);
- Relevant educational background (Finance, Law, Compliance etc).
- 3-5 or more years of work experience in similar position and from financial services sector.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details.
- Knowledge of Card Schemes/Payment industry is a plus.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment under minimal supervision.
- Fluent in English, native speaker of Lithuanian language.
- Legal background is an advantage.
- Experience in a Fintech start-up is an advantage.
2975 - 3636 Eur gross