Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Alter Domus is a leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. The company was founded in Luxembourg and has been independently owned by its current management since 2003. Alter Domus is a fully integrated provider of third-party middle office, fund, and corporate services to alternative investment managers and lenders globally. The professionals of Alter Domus are committed to playing a key role in achieving a sustainable future. The company promotes responsible and ethical business practices, actively supports the activities of the communities in which they live and work, and fosters environmentally sound operations.
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for a providing support on all corporate and indirect tax impacts to our Luxembourg Tax Team across a range of different client segments, including private equity, real estate and commercial companies.
Your future responsibilities:
- Assist on corporate and indirect tax compliance matters including the preparation of Luxembourg VAT and corporate tax returns, computation of year-end tax provisions and preparation of VAT registrations and EC Sales listings.
- Conduct specific research to support client tax needs as required.
- Strong academic background with a degree in accounting, finance or a related discipline.
- High level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.
- Knowledge of French would be an advantage.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- Good communication skills, organised and flexible;
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
From 1600 EUR Gross