Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
The QUID UAB is the part of our Global QUID brand, which is a true ecosystem that uses different partners in order to provide relevant, but scalable, tools to its clients, and aspires to be one of the undisputed market leaders.
Quid is built around the three core pillars that support the success of any new business: Access to the financial system through payment and current accounts; financial accounting management; and business support services.
Quid is supported by Starboard Capital ltd, a global Swiss-based investment vehicle focused on seed and series A investments in companies with an innovative vision, and a strong desire to succeed.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, we are looking for a Deputy Chief Executive Officer (CEO) who will bring visible and inspirational leadership, experience and drive to the new European entity due to be set up Vilnius, Lithuania.
The Deputy Chief Executive Officer acts as the entity’s leading Executive and will be responsible for developing and articulating the strategic vision for the company. The role is responsible for providing effective strategic and operational oversight of the company, ensuring best practice in line with the Bank of Lithuania regulations and other applicable obligations, while at the same time developing and executing a sound strategic and commercial model for the successful growth of the company.
The Deputy CEO will be responsible to shareholders for agreeing, and successfully delivering, the company’s objectives and will build effective relationships with relevant stakeholders to achieve this aim.
- The Deputy CEO will provide clear and responsible leadership, guiding the business through an agreed growth and development strategy.
- As the part of leadership team of the organisation, the Deputy CEO will be responsible for the development and delivery of a sustainable, and fully budgeted, strategic business plan.
- Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring business performance against planned forecasts, making adjustments where necessary
- Managing and mitigating business and regulatory risk
- Management of direct reports including attraction and retention of personnel to key management roles
- Building capability and improving operational effectiveness
- Management of complex stakeholder relationships, including the internal leadership team, external suppliers, vendors and regulatory bodies (e.g. the Bank of Lithuania).
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory requirements, both in the republic of Lithuania and Europe, particularly in relation to payments services.
- A track record of high-performance leadership at a senior level within financial services
- Demonstrable success in delivering strategic change and development
- Experience of building and sustaining relationship, particularly with relevant regulators
- Proven budgetary and financial management experience
- Capable of meeting the requirements of the Bank of Lithuania, have previously achieved the status of “approved as fit and proper” by the Bank of Lithuania or to be able to perform such role.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Master’s Degree or a relevant industry related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of Executive leadership experience in Financial Services organisations in Lithuania, preferably at EMI fintech.
From 5785 EUR gross to 8264 EUR gross