Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Yara grows knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, to fulfill its vision of a collaborative society, a world without hunger and a planet respected. Our crop nutrition solutions and precision farming offerings allow farmers to increase yields and improve product quality while reducing environmental impact. Our environmental and industrial solutions improve air quality and reduce emissions, and are key ingredients in the production of a wide range of products. We foster an open culture of diversity and inclusion that promotes the safety and integrity of our employees, contractors, business partners, and society at large.
Would you like to contribute to responsibly feeding the world and protecting the planet?
Yara, the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company and a key provider of environmental solutions, is establishing a European Business Service Center (EBS) in Vilnius, Lithuania. Yara is part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change. The vision for this new center as an integral part of Yara’s supply chain operations in Europe, is to be a valued operational business partner covering end-to-end logistics activities from operational planning, sales order processing, and customer service through to transport activities, enabling Yara to meet its strategic targets through operational excellence. This center will also work closely with Yara’s business units, plants and global planning & optimization, and interact directly with customers, suppliers and other business partners.
- Collaborate with, Yara’s Finance Shared Services and local finance teams in Europe to improve and standardize financial processes
- Training and knowledge sharing in EBS, especially for month-end closing processes
- Create and implement procedures, guidelines, check-lists and routines
- Inventory and internal audit
- Reporting in Power BI from SAP
- Be the single point of contact for all finance related issues within EBS
- Make root-cause analysis of recurrent problems and ensure improvements to eliminate them
- Bachelor’s in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- 3 - 7 years of relevant experience in similar environment
- Highly skilled within Accounting in an operational role, working knowledge of IFRS
- Working knowledge in SAP or other ERP systems, experience from larger companies with international flows
- Preferably experience from both shared service in larger companies with international flows
- Work Independently but in cooperation with and support from Finance/Accounting experts globally
- Basic knowledge on European tax legislation is preferred
- Proactive, solution and results oriented
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English; additional languages are an asset
The right candidate puts the customer first and is passionate about delivering value. A supportive and collaborative team player that assumes responsibility and ensures diligent execution of all tasks.
If this is you, we offer a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment, we look forward to receiving your application.
2000-2800 EUR gross