Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Olybet – is part of Olympic Entertainment Group AS which is the leading provider of gaming services, operating in 6 countries and employing over 3000 people. OlyBet is the online brand of the Group, hosting a wide variety of industry leading casino, poker and sports betting platforms. Olympic belongs to a socially responsible Group that stands for high ethical standards and transparency of business.
We are looking for a skilled Front-end developer who would be interested in joining a team of 20 other skilled professionals. Your focus will be on creating and developing innovative solutions for the online gaming industry while focusing on contributing to the development of user-facing products and features. Join the team which takes responsibility for their solutions from the beginning till the end.
- Develop user-facing online gaming industry products and systems.
- Take ownership of both Front-end codebase (with constantly improving its quality) and development of new features for mobile and web products;
- Develop and maintain universal shared components used by the backend team;
- Design and write clean, testable, easily maintainable code;
- Collaborate with UI/UX design, backend dev, QA, PO teams to develop, build and maintain new interfaces and products for better user experience.
- 3+ years of software (front-end) development experience;
- Strong knowledge in HTML, CSS;
- Hands-on experience with at least one Front-end testing framework (e.g. Jasmine, Mocha);
- Able to work with a team to implement new or maintain existing functionality;
- Passion for new technologies and trends.
- Opportunity to deepen your technical skills by working with the biggest brands in the iGaming industry globally;
- Possibility to develop your professional career in an international company;
- Opportunity to work with different projects;
- Budget for professional development;
- Experience with high volume applications in the gaming industry;
- Freedom to express new initiatives.
2475-4960 EUR gross