Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Scandinavian company with culture of respect, trust, and support. Enabling people to reach for their full potential. Currently company is on the master data journey, where business process harmonization and a global SAP template will prepare them to be one step ahead. The purpose of this role is to support the success of business transformation.
- Databases management for Microsoft SQL (mainly) and Oracle databases.
- Create and maintain technical, process, and support documentation;
- Monitor and tune performance within the database environments;
- Deliver patches, updates, and upgrades to the database environments;
- Working towards controlled promotion of code through the SAP landscape through KT and training;
- Working towards access and authorizations maintenance within SAP through KT and training.
- 2-4 years of experience with MS SQL Database;
- Flexibility at least once per month to work on weekends or evenings;
- Experience with Oracle database would be considered as a strong bonus;
- Experience with SAP applications would be considered a bonus, also.
- Team player that directly contributes to delivering value;
- Strong and clear verbal and written communication in English;
- Passion for technology;
- Highly driven, autonomous individual with strong work ethic;
- Has great attention to details;
- Open minded;
- Flexibility to changes.
3000 - 4000 EUR gross