Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - international insurance brokers company – GrECo Sagauta - is looking for a new member to grow their Lithuanian team. GrECo Sagauta provides risk and insurance management solutions for industry, trade, commerce and public sectors.
- Looking after the technologies in the office (ex. Computers, phones, printers, mobile connection, wifi, etc);
- Participation in the projects that require IT knowledge;
- Implementation of the IT software necessary for the company (with the help of the providers) and the organization and management of such processes;
- Establishment and maintenance of the relations with third parties such as external software providers and insurance companies, responsible for the IT personnel;
- Detailed knowledge of the IT software used in the company and consultations for the office staff;
- Key User function (GrECo Sagauta IT system knowledge and staff consultations).
- Support with IT problems, improvement of the use of IT products and workflows and improvement the communication and service skills.
- University degree (preferably in IT, Business Management areas);
- Experience of at least 2 years in the system migration or implementation processes;
- Have a good understanding of the processes;
- Initiative and proactive;
- Proven ability to develop good working relationships with clients and third-party; suppliers
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong time management and organizational skills;
- Working proficiency in Lithuanian and English.
- A challenging and rewarding role in international fast-growing organization,
- Opportunities for career development and continuous professional development.
Up to 3305 EUR gross