Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Horion Digital – is a tech company which liaisons between entrepreneurial ideas and capital by providing tech resources to realize idea and launch product to the market. They are providing a wide range of B2B products that are being developed and soon to be launched across different industries like Agriculture, Mining, Finance and Statistics. At the same time they work with other startups and well established brands like P&G to deliver outstanding digital products seen by millions of people.
We are looking for Java (Spring Boot) Developer who wants to join our team to make a tangible impact on other team members’ lives in a positive, collaborative, fast-paced, and fun environment.
We believe that only dedicated teamwork, compassion and ownership of responsibility can bring out the best of people at Horion Digital.
Currently we are working on a new platform which aims to process international data of the surveys to provide assumptions and statistical predictions for consumer behavior. Therefore, processing huge amounts of data is very important for us.
You will be responsible for:
- Building Web Services with JSON API
- Integrating third party APIs
- Doing data ingestion
- Doing data aggregation
- Testing your code
- Produce database for your Web services
What you should know?
- You should have experience coding with Java Spring Boot.
- You should have at least 2 years of full-time experience with Java.
- You should have experience working with PostgreSQL or other SQL databases.
- You should have a good knowledge of Maven automation tool.
- You should be familiar with JSON.
- You should be fluent in English.
What would be useful?
- Being familiar with AWS RedShift.
- Young talented team - average age of our team is 27
- Flexible working hours - our day starts at 10AM and ends at 6PM. But if you have personal matters to attend to, there is no problem.
- Learning from the best- you will have opportunity to learn from experienced team members.
- Team building events - we like to have fun. That’s why we do team buildings at least once a month.
- Multinational experience - most of our clients are from USA, UK, Canada, and Australia. So you will definitely improve your English skills working with us.
- Modern office - our office is located in a brand-new office center ELEVEN in Vilnius.
2463 - 3305 EUR gross