Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our Client – Ondato – provides a complete compliance management suite in regards to KYC procedure. Starting from both photo and live video identify verification, data monitoring, screening, due-diligence, risk scoring and case management all in one place.
The company is driven by a mission to turn compliance into business benefit and with the success stories of their customer they are proving that it is possible.
At Ondato, we believe technology is a powerful force for improving businesses and people’s lives. At Ondato we do not just create another verification tool, we create a reliable, intuitive and innovative compliance management suite that simplifies the processes.
Ondato is a fast-growing compliance startup which offers a complete compliance management suite for all ‘know your customer’ requirements in the financial services and other sectors that wish to provide their services in the cyberspace. The company’s platform provides an integrated solution that is banking-core friendly and that spans both photo and live video identity verification, data monitoring, screening, due-diligence, risk scoring and case management.
Being a part of Ondato means that you will be a part of something great and exciting, in a company large enough to have credibility, but still agile enough to allow you to have a voice that’s heard and opportunities to help shape how we grow.
We are looking for individual who want to join the software development team in our fast-growing company and help us to be successful worldwide.
What are you going to do:
- Write reusable, testable, and superior quality code.
- Develop quality products and deliver them on schedule.
- Analyze design requirements.
- Code reviewing and refactoring.
- Cover your code with tests.
- 2+ years of frontend software development experience.
- React.js or Vue.js knowledge.
- Ability to bring your intellectual curiosity and thoughtful opinions with you every single day.
- Experience developing consumer-facing solutions.
- Knowledge of design patterns and clean code.
- English language skills.
- Open-minded and co-operative personality.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment with opportunity to grow together in a small and professional team of developers.
- Possibility to make an impact for international business success and see your work results immediately.
- Training culture: grow, develop your abilities and skills.
From 3000 EUR gross