Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client Yapily is a quickly growing start-up company that provides API-based software to enable innovative products to connect to banks and empowers their financial services. Its software platform enables providers to have a seamless, secure and scalable pathway for end-users to connect to their finances and make payments. It was founded in 2017 and headquartered in London, England.
Currently Yapily are looking to open a new office in Lithuania with the future prospect of it becoming European hub of the company serving most European companies. New team is being built in order to start operations in Lithuania.
- Liaison and relationship management with Lithuanian regulator and FIU including regulatory reporting where necessary;
- Liaison with the Lithuanian Central bank and relevant authorities regarding suspicious activity reporting;
- Develop, implement and maintain procedures across a variety of business functions and ensure regulatory requirements are met;
- Assist in the oversight of compliance with regulatory rules on systems and controls against Anti-Money Laundering & Financial Crime;
- Manage the remediation of documentation and information deficiencies from a compliance perspective and produce appropriate solutions to present to the leadership;
- Keep up to date with, and understand, relevant laws and regulations;
- Proactively identify and report issues to senior management.
- Compliance experience within a regulated financial institution;
- Experience in dealing with regulatory bodies of Lithuania;
- Knowledge in money-laundering prevention and CTF areas
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Commercial, practical, creative, mature, leader mindset;
- Experience working in FinTech companies is an advantage;
- CAMS certificate is an advantage;
- Experience in transaction screening is an advantage.
- 25 days of holidays annually;
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Share option scheme;
- An autonomous working environment;
- An opportunity to build your own department (and team) from scratch.
2463 – 4958 EUR gross