Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Yara grows knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, to fulfill its vision of a collaborative society, a world without hunger and a planet respected. Our crop nutrition solutions and precision farming offerings allow farmers to increase yields and improve product quality while reducing environmental impact. Our environmental and industrial solutions improve air quality and reduce emissions, and are key ingredients in the production of a wide range of products. We foster an open culture of diversity and inclusion that promotes the safety and integrity of our employees, contractors, business partners, and society at large.
Would you like to contribute to responsibly feeding the world and protecting the planet?
Yara, the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company and a key provider of environmental solutions, has recently established a European Business Service Center (EBS) in Vilnius. Yara is part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change. The vision for this new center as an integral part of Yara’s supply chain operations in Europe, is to be a valued operational business partner covering end-to-end logistics activities from operational planning, sales order processing, and customer service through to transport activities, enabling Yara to meet its strategic targets through operational excellence. This center is working closely with Yara’s business units, plants and global planning & optimization, and interact directly with customers, suppliers and other business partners.
- Responsible for aligning and optimizing the operational planning activities within the region to secure end to end delivery process.
- Weekly and monthly plans to replenish product from production plant, TPP and packaging materials into the markets, align on delivery and loading schedule with production plants, administer stock transfer, production in terminals, sales order books etc.
- Report and monitor on those plans.
- Calculation and general administration of transfer prices.
- Perform daily tasks in line with standardized processes and procedures: create and keep track of orders in SAP, diligently follow-up internal SLAs and collaborate with key stakeholders like commercial and global planning in addition to customer service and transport management for allocation of orders and inbound flows.
- Communicate delivery plans to relevant stakeholders (eg. production plants, shipping departments, terminals, customer service, customers, BU Management).
- Complaints handling, including damaged cargoes and insurance claims.
- Plan for unexpected events and evaluate cost effective solutions.
- Be a role model of our culture where health, environment, safety and quality are a top priority.
- Fluent in English.
- Relevant successful operational experience in Supply Chain Operations, experience of planning Supply Chain operations within a commercial or production organization.
- Excellent communication skills and a trusted team player.
- Analytical, proactive and self-driven with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Experience in the following tools is an advantage: YPOD, SAP, Business Objects.
- Any other language would be an advantage.
Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment we look forward to receiving your application.
From 1300 EUR gross