Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries. More about us: here.
Our client, a European company that is part of a US-based corporation, is providing a wide range of products and services within the healthcare sector. The internationally leading player ensures that patients receive optimum care – highly efficient and extremely reliable. Now, the company is expanding to Vilnius, Lithuania to establish a new financial operations center.
Assumes end-to-end responsibility for the proper execution of the Service Center Operations for the respective Processes.
S/he drives continuous improvement in his process field.
- Overall responsibility for the proper execution across SSC process in his/her scope
- People manager for respective process supervisor and team leads
- Interface to various accounting functions for service delivery topics
- Operational KPI tracking
- Interface to central functions (e.g. Credit Management, Procurement, etc.) for transactional service delivery topics
- Coordination of central projects and initiatives coming from the Governance function (Collaboration and steering of SSC)
- Ensure implementation of process improvements and related enabling technologies
- Responsible for overall budget and imposing overall budget and tracking it in a transparent way
- Overall responsibility of process improvements and further process standardization
- Overall responsibility of realization of efficiency targets
- University degree (BSc/MSc) in Economics or Business Administration with major in accounting or equivalent experience
- Professional certification such as a CPA or a CMA is required
- Plus 8 years of experience in Finance/Accounting operations, preferably in a Service Center environment, with a thorough knowledge of Accounting and business processes including interfaces, as well as related IT system
- Excellent project management skills and ability of setting priorities in complex environment
- Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken)