Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
15below specializes in passenger communications for the travel industry. Using our messaging platform, we enable airlines, rail and travel companies to send tailored, real-time communications to millions of passengers in an automated way. Our vision is simple: make journeys easier and more enjoyable by giving our clients and their passengers a stronger sense of control. More than 45 airlines, including Qantas, Virgin Australia, Ryanair and JetBlue use our notifications platform. With big ambitions for the future, it’s time for us to expand our growing team and we’re hoping you are who we’re looking for.
To become the undisputed global leader in traveller communications by providing the single competitive advantage in travel: customer engagement through brilliant communications.
We make journeys easier and more enjoyable by giving our customers and their passengers a stronger sense of control. From disruption management to hyper-personalised pre-departure communications and mobile boarding passes, we build the technology to help companies stay connected with their customers at every stage of their journey.
Established in 2000, we have since grown to become one of the travel industry’s major suppliers of passenger messaging solutions. More than 45 airlines, including Qantas, Virgin Australia, Ryanair and JetBlue use our notifications platform. With big ambitions for the future, it’s time for us to expand our growing team and we’re hoping you are who we’re looking for.
We truly believe in technical and professional excellence. As part of a rapidly growing team of 115 people you’ll share our values of Connected, Collaborative, Progressive, Knowledgeable and Enjoyable. With your knowledge and expertise, you will be helping 15below to continually push the boundaries.
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic tester who shares our passion for collaboration and cares about quality.
What you’ll be doing:
• Devising test strategies that cater for functional and non-functional requirements, assessing risk and impact of changes
• Working with business analysts and developers to review project documentation such as functional requirements and technical specifications
• Managing and performing testing, recording results and where appropriate, carrying out initial root cause investigation
• Taking responsibility for ensuring that applications fulfil the business requirements
• Defect tracking and management, working with development and support teams to identify root cause and resolve issues, working with the business during UAT defect resolution
• Inputting into the release process on quality and readiness of software
• Contributing to the design and implementation of new testing practices, including the use of automated testing tools
• Participating in process improvement initiatives
• Adhering to 15below policies and company values
• Performing other related duties as required and assigned
Skills we want:
• BSc Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Information Systems or similar
• Excellent communication skills
• 2+ years’ commercial experience in a Testing Role, with exposure to all aspects of the testing (unit, integration, system, regression, load and performance testing) • Solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle • Familiarity with Microsoft/Windows technologies (.Net, SQL Server)
Skills to impress:
• Test first mentality (TDD, BDD)
• Any contributions to Open Source projects
• Airline Industry, Reservation Systems, Travel Industry
• Experience of working in an Agile project methodology environment
• Managing test environments • Experience/exposure to automated testing techniques
• ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
• Experience with the following or similar technologies: Jira, Specflow, Visual Studio, Jmeter, SoapUI, BrowserStack, Litmus, Git, Octopus, TeamCity
What kind of person you are:
Naturally we’re looking for the best. We want someone who:
• Thrives on challenges, loves grappling with complexity and can make the most difficult concepts easy to understand using sincere and clear communication skills
• Collaborates effectively with other disciplines, takes ownership of projects and can be trusted to deliver
• Has a calm presence of mind and a strong sensible streak • Knows how to have a bit of fun now and again