Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - bilstein group is a dynamically expanding group of affiliated companies with about 2000 employees worldwide and headquarters in Germany. They produce and distribute spare-parts for most notable automobile cars and trucks through the after-sales market. As they are dynamically growing in the Baltic region, they are looking for a Sales Consultant in Lithuania.
- maintaining and developing existing customer relationships with the focus on supporting their sales teams in the market;
- permanent observation of the market and competitors;
- identification and analysis of market, customer and competitor trends to optimize the distribution of the brand;
- involvement in the creation and implementation of business and marketing plans to increase brand awareness and market presence;
- supporting promotion campaigns, trade fairs and dealer shows;
- full responsibility of the turnover and profit in your area and regular reporting to the sales manager;
- where required, readiness to undertake special projects to develop our business.
- a commercial oriented apprenticeship, preferably with technical affinity to the automotive sector;
- sales experience, ideally in the automotive aftermarket distribution of spare parts;
- excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills;
- a high degree of analytical competence backed by strong MS-Office computer skills;
- an open minded team player but also a target oriented decision maker able to work on her/his own initiative when required;
- good English language skills, plus fluent in Lithuanian and Russian;
- flexibility and willingness to travel frequently in your dedicated area, but also abroad if required;
- driving license class B.
1400-2000 EUR neto