Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client - Axioma Metering develops and manufactures ultrasonic heat, water accounting and data management devices. Our company is one of the founders and leaders of ultrasound technology in the Baltic states. Ultrasonic heat and water meters have been produced by specialists of the company since 1992. In 2019 Axioma Metering has opened one of the most advanced factories in the Baltic states of water and heat metering devices. All meter production operations made of different processes are joined under a single roof. Almost 70% of the company’s production is exported.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Sales Team Lead who will lead the sales team of 5 members. You will be directly responsible for the Center of Europe markets. Here you will:
- Contribute to market research, including identifying market potential and finding opportunities for growth;
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers through daily contact, making presentations, and frequent visits;
- Prepare commercial offers and ensure contracts to achieve assigned sales goals;
- Attend exhibitions/meetings abroad to represent Axioma Metering and its products with solutions;
- Take full responsibility for results, the freedom to test your ideas, and see how you can bring the best results for Axioma Metering.
- 3-4 year’s experience in international B2B Sales, management consulting, or business development;
- Experience leading, coaching, and mentoring the sales team;
- Strong sales ability, business acumen, and commercial awareness;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills;
- Strong leadership abilities;
- Good time management, strategic planning, and organizational skills;
- Ability to travel;
- Proficiency in English.
- Exciting fast-paced international environment;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Reasonable compensation package;
- Personal and Professional growth.
4133 – 4959 EUR gross