Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Girteka Logistics is a dynamic international logistics company. By steadily growing and expanding its transport geography, Girteka Logistics has in two decades become one of Europe’s strongest logistics players. Our team comprises more than 12 nationalities. Just going to your desk you can hear 5 or more languages. Girteka will give you the chance to interact with people from different countries every day and work in a multicultural environment. Tolerance, collaboration and teamwork are among our core values at Girteka Logistics. Have you always dreamed of working for an international company with strong values and organizational culture? Join us!
We are currently looking for advanced business analyst with previous CRM and ERP solutions or their alternatives experience. Our perfect candidate is sharp, quick-minded team player, with strong communication and stakeholder management skills developed through academic and working experience.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist with system development by processing large amounts of data into constructive reports and doing extensive research on desired tools and their alternatives;
- Provide subject matter consultations to stakeholders in business and IT, manage their expectations and support delivery of requirements;
- Identify possibilities for optimization and improvements of IT applications;
- Collaborate with software development team: prepare functional specification material and ensure fluent requirements delivery process;
- Gather requirements and process information through meetings, interviews and observations;
- Challenge business needs and requirements - align them to IT capabilities and ensure continuous communication;
- Manage and govern tasks/ projects;
- Contribute to testing and documentation processes, user trainings;
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to upper management and other stakeholders;
- Provide ongoing support for implemented solutions.
- ERP/CRM system migration experience;
- Previous experience and track record of successful system analysis, data gathering and reporting;
- Great stakeholder and interpersonal skills;
- Software development lifecycle and Agile methodology knowledge;
- English language skills: fluency in verbal and written communication, including technical writing.;
- Higher education in IT, business management, data science, financial economics or relevant.
- Ability to function independently and as a team member.