Nordgain (Lewben Group)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Nordgain is a part of the Lewben Group providing an extensive variety of finance and accounting services. We are agile and family-friendly team of highly skilled, ambitious, intelligent and talented professionals, committed to deliver top-level results and solutions for our clients.
We are looking for a senior consultant who will be responsible for preparation of financial statements and management accounts for external clients from multiple jurisdictions.
READY FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Day-to-day bookkeeping and preparation of statutory financial statements
- Preparation of management accounts
- Ensures accounting cycle runs smoothly
- Communication with clients you are dealing with
- Degree in finance, accounting or economics
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting, finance and/or audit
- Experience with IFRS, corporate and tax law
- Advanced user of MS Excel and experience with accounting software
- Analytical thinking, responsibility and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
- Being a student or member of ACCA or an equivalent professional body
- Knowledge of Lithuanian Business Accounting Standards
- Knowledge of Russian
- Professional challenges in an international environment
- Yearly budget for opportunities to grow
- Friendly atmosphere and positive environment at work