Hollister Incorporated en
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our Client Hollister Incorporated is an independent, employee-owned company that develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products and services worldwide. They offer advanced medical products for Ostomy Care, which includes two strong global brands – Hollister Ostomy and Dansac Ostomy; Continence Care; Critical Care; and Wound Care. They also provide innovative healthcare programs and services, as well as educational materials for patients and healthcare professionals. Hollister has been serving healthcare professionals and patients for more than 95 years — making a difference in the journey of life for people throughout the global community.
This is an excellent opportunity for a quality engineering professional to join a reputable company and further build up their professional competency and knowledge.
Support the plant manufacturing facility in assuring quality products by:
- meeting all regulatory compliance requirements of the Quality System
- conducting validation studies
- performing process capability studies
- determining process improvements
- instituting corrective action for process & Quality System deficiencies
- partnering with operations in achieving both plant Global Quality Management objectives compatible with Hollister’s Mission and Vision
- Min 3 years of experience in Quality engineering positions from strongly regulated environments (medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnological, automotive, electronics, food, or related industries), including performing validation studies
- Degree in Engineering/Math/Natural Sciences/Computer Science or similar
- Ability to contribute to cross functional teams
- Very good English language skills
- Learning and development-oriented culture.
- Flexible working hours.
- Bonus based on annual performance.
- Benefits package including health insurance
- Accident insurance 24/7.
from 1900 EUR gross