Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
You will join the newly established Financing Businesses Tribe and will work in a truly agile environment, closely resembling the Spotify model, where each role (Cloud/Front-End/Business Analysts) is grouped in a Chapter and members from each Chapter form Squads that focus on clearly defined goals.
The Financing Businesses Tribe owns and develops modern solutions that help the employees in Danske Bank to efficiently handle one of our core business areas – Financing. We are also working on a self-service solution that can be used by the customer directly.
Our modern web apps are mainly built in React and are tightly integrated with our .NET based Mid-tier layer, e.g., using GraphQL.
The position is a unique opportunity to contribute to a non-traditional banking set-up characterized by start-up culture, high pace, true agile development, flat hierarchy, and with an overarching customer-focused approach.
- Design and develop software that is reliable, testable, easily maintainable and resilient;
- Act with system ownership and take responsibility for ensuring high quality in all solutions;
- Seek continuous learning and improvement for yourself and your team – mentor and guide colleagues with less experience;
- Closely collaborate with business people, IT architects and different teams inside the bank;
- Challenge the way how we do things;
- Contribute to solving incidents and defects;
- Work with .NET, MS SQL, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, OpenShift, utilizing the bank’s private Cloud infrastructure.
- Professional experience with .NET Framework and/or .NET Core;
- Strong understanding about REST, distributed systems and domain-centric architecture;
- Strong understanding about SQL / NoSQL databases;
- Strong professional knowledge about Software Engineering disciplines and best practices;
- Aware of authentication protocols and directory services used in typical enterprise networks;
- Good understanding of version control systems such as Git and/or TFS;
- At least B2 level of English;
- Proactive, positive, passionate about developing software with a focus on quality, outspoken team player.
Nice to have:
- Experience with message brokers: RabbitMQ, Kafka or others;
- Have Entity Framework or other ORM experience;
- Good understanding of CI/CD tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, OpenShift, etc;
- Familiar with container runtimes and orchestrators.
3440 - 5160 EUR gross
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function.
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer - Senior.