Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Unify Square is a USA-based rapidly growing hi-tech company with multiple subsidiaries in the European and Asia-Pacific regions. Unify Square’s software and services optimize and enhance the world’s largest collaboration and communication deployments, helping businesses manage and secure their meetings, chats, and calls. Founded by Microsoft product visionaries Unify Square has become a global elite partner for Microsoft Teams, Slack, Zoom, Skype for Business, Workplace by Facebook, and Office 365. Unify Square solutions have delivered value to more than 5 million collaboration seats, in over 300 enterprises across more than 50 countries, and in most major industry verticals.
The UnifySquare PowerSuite product team is looking for a strong Software Engineer to drive key solutions in our products enabled IT teams around the world. Under minimal supervision and working collaboratively with other members of the Product Development team, you will help to shape our product offering for our customer base (large global enterprise customers). As a member of our product development team, you will drive cloud-based services focused on enterprise solutions.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience creating products for the global enterprise market.
- Proficiency in C# and .NET Core technologies.
- Knowledge of database and data storage technologies.
- Knowledge and experience building client/server, multi-tier architectures.
- Familiarity with design, development, and testing of enterprise applications and cloud services required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (English is UnifySquare’s official language).
- Demonstrated success in building strong relationships and delivering results in cross-group projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience in the industry.
- Experience working with Azure’s stack of technologies and experience in designing REST APIs would be an advantage.
- In addition to Lithuania’s public health insurance we offer an annual health insurance package.
- Other perks - complimentary snacks and beverages, 30EUR monthly stipend to cover personal mobile and home internet charges.
- You may be eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, which, if offered, will be based upon the successful achievement of certain performance objectives set for you.
4100 – 5500 EUR gross