Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - TransUnion, is US based credit reporting agency that provides data/insights and information to help consumers and businesses make informed decisions. It operates in more than 30 countries and has more than 7000 employees. The company provides customer credit reporting, portfolio management, marketing and audience segmentation, healthcare revenue cycle management, customer acquisition, investigations and collections, fraud detection and prevention, identity verification and authentication, customer analytics and consulting, data breach, and customer engagement solutions.
Work with Product teams to focus on making deployments more repeatable, reliable and rapid both directly to provide skills and also as means of upskilling the product teams themselves.
Work to enable and support teams rather than provide a service – creating a self-service model of deployment and operations rather than building a dependency.
Work within Product Teams with the goal of developing both their Route to Live and Operability of the solution being built.
Working with Product development teams to troubleshoot issues, providing consultancy in the area of RTL pipelines and ongoing maintenance.
Proactively evaluate the business’ pipelines in order to identify and recommend improvements and optimisation.
Play a critical oversight role to ensure that systems are tuned and built for scale with proper controls in place to ensure High Availability.
- Consult on the build and maintenance of product pipelines.
- Develop guidelines, standards, and processes around deployment methods and tooling.
- Establish consistent standards for ensuring High Availability and Fault Tolerant systems.
- Identify and execute on opportunities for automating relevant processes.
- Work directly with Dev & Test engineers to optimise architecture and design/approach.
- Contribute to and evangelise community best practices.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Solid understanding of DevOps Methodologies.
- Good background in software development, build or release engineering.
- 3-4 years experience in the field.
- Experience of High Availability / Disaster Recovery technologies.
- Proven experience of working with sensitive data in a secure manner.
- Familiarity with use of source control including branching, workflow, peer reviews etc.
- Good knowledge of Internet Information Services.
- Good technical understanding of TFS/Azure DevOps Server and Octopus Deploy (or any other alternative deployment tool) would be considered a strong advantage.
- Good level of any scripting language, PowerShell would be considered a strong advantage.
- Good knowledge of Operating Systems, Windows would be considered a strong advantage.
- Good communication and time management skills.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with DevOps Tooling (Jenkins, Fortify, SonarQube, Artifactory)
- Azure PaaS.
- Monitoring toolsets (Splunk)
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban processes and methodologies
- Advanced PowerShell Scripting
From 3305 EUR gross