Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
NKT manufacture and sell power cables for a span of applications, including the renewal of the energy transfer network, connection of offshore wind-parks to the grid, and high energy transmission across borders. In these exiting times, on the back of the recent integration of ABB Cables, NKT is moving towards realization of our Excellence 2020 strategy.
The role involves collaboration and with NKT IT Service Owners & Systems engineers within Group IT. NKT users and suppliers working within Infrastructure and Service delivery.
- Stakeholder Management related to client management;
- Requirements Management related to client management;
- Support our intune and SCCM environment and contribute and lead projects with regard to the NKT Modern Workplace;
- Act as the primary go-to person for Intune, SCCM and other topics concerning Modern Workplace
- Contribute to modernize the IT workplace environment;
- Together with your teammates and other departments in Group IT, be the interface to our end-users, understand the demands and translate these into solutions and services that Group IT will deliver;
- You administer the client-computing environment together with the workplace teams to ensure clients are maintained in accordance with the our standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in I.T, Computers or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in designing, planning and implementing (administering) client workplace solutions within medium to large organizations (>3,000 users);
- Hands on experience from networking, wifi and VPN systems;
- Sound understanding of data structures, scripting and automatization is preferred;
- Project management experience;
- Expert knowledge of Software distribution solutions like: Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune), Desktop- and Server management, SCCM, or similar. Citrix know-how is preferred;
- Experience working with Windows Server and Windows 10;
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal);
- Ability to analyse problems and provide clear recommendations;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Reliable, self-motivated personality;
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own and others’ workloads.
- Wide career progression paths and guidelines in big organization;
- Access to a community of talented individuals to learn from and to share your experience with;
- Health insurance package;
- Numerous best in kind online training resources available;
- Remote work availability.
From 3000 EUR gross