Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Yara grows knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, to fulfill its vision of a collaborative society, a world without hunger and a planet respected. Our crop nutrition solutions and precision farming offerings allow farmers to increase yields and improve product quality while reducing environmental impact. Our environmental and industrial solutions improve air quality and reduce emissions, and are key ingredients in the production of a wide range of products. We foster an open culture of diversity and inclusion that promotes the safety and integrity of our employees, contractors, business partners, and society at large.
- Ensuring excellent internal and external customer service through training, coaching and enabling your team.
- Implementing the delivery and end-to-end sales order processes by ensuring delivery is in accordance with the Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Driving continuous process and technology improvements.
- Securing operations through workforce planning, ensuring the unit is staffed with the right capacity and competency to deliver on targets.
- Emphasizing a culture where health, environment, safety and quality are a top priority, including Yara’s Corporate social responsibility and code of conduct.
- Unit budgeting, including project cost.
- Excellent team leadership and communication skills.
- Highly analytical, result driven and proactive attitude.
- Very good English as well as Spanish language skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- University degree in Supply Chain or equivalent, or extensive relevant experience with proven strong results would be an advantage.
If this is you, Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset.
If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment we look forward to receiving your application!
From 2500 EUR gross to 3500 EUR gross