Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Outokumpu is a global leader in stainless steel. They create advanced materials that are efficient, long lasting and recyclable – thus building a world that lasts forever. Stainless steel, invented a century ago, is an ideal material to create lasting solutions in demanding applications from cutlery to bridges, energy and medical equipment: it is 100% recyclable, corrosion-resistant, maintenance-free, durable and hygienic. Outokumpu employs some 10,000 professionals in more than 30 countries, with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland and shares listed in Nasdaq Helsinki.
- Overall responsibility of one or few process teams;
- Manage stakeholder relationships to achieve maximum alignment and business value;
- Manages, supervises and leads the team to ensure proper staffing, work allocation, motivation and development;
- Leads and initiates process improvement projects;
- Drive process development and resource efficiency;
- Defines and monitors process KPI’s;
- Manages work allocation and the performance appraisal process for direct reports; conduct development discussion
- Works in partnership with Function Steering and process team to ensure continuous improvement and proactive development mind set in process
- Contribute to the task of ensuring that under performance issues are managed according to relevant guidelines
- Acts as escalation point and supporting body for process area
- University degree, educational background in accounting/economics is an asset
- Significant experience (not less than 10 years) in relevant field in SSC environment desired
- Team Management experience (not less than 5 years)
- Prior transition experience is considered an advantage