Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Etex is an international building materials specialist. Headquartered in Belgium since 1905, the family-owned group operates 120 production sites in 42 countries and generates an annual turnover of around 3 billion euro. With the help of more than 17,000 employees, develops and produces a variety of technically and aesthetically superior building materials. These range from cladding and building boards in fibre cement and plaster to roofing materials, high-performance insulation and fire protection systems, and ceramic floor and wall tiles.
Type of contract: 6 months contract with possibility to become permanent.
- Perform activities related to master data management.
- Process business requests related to the creation and updates of vendor master data and troubleshoot issues related to data.
- Adhere to processes related to the creation, maintenance, and quality of vendor master data to ensure consistency across multiple locations.
- Improve the quality and accuracy of vendor master data by participating in routine audits and data cleansing activities.
- Guide business users through procedures and documentation how to provide pertinent information for complete, accurate, and timely data.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Written and verbal fluency in English.
- Experience in Master Data Management (VM) in a multinational environment would be an advantage.
- Ability to select and consistently apply standard policies and procedures.
- Basic statistical and relational analysis skills including sound logical reasoning.
- Ability to analyse and resolve questions and problems independently.
- Very good oral and written communication skills with ability to furnish concise information.
- Professional style when dealing with business clients.
- Compliance & controllership mindset.
- Ability to handle multiple activities successfully.
- Numerate with a good eye for detail.
- Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of SAP platform would be an advantage.
- Additional European language would be an advantage.
- Professional team to work with in an international environment and multi-cultural business, exploiting modern working methods and tools.
- Clear and honest Performance evaluation.
- Health insurance (including sports activities).
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Parking/transportation compensation.
- Anything needed for your fast development.
- Many other motivating perks.
From 1180 EUR gross