• To support and act as an executive assistant for the executive team
Fluency in English with very strong written and verbal communication skills (C1-C2 levels)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Team player; must possess a positive attitude and exercise good judgement
• Proactive and capable of taking own initiative and seeking/identifying additional projects
• Maintains confidentiality
• Financial services experience would be a plus
• Ability to work autonomously and within a small team environment; flexibility to provide backup to office manager, and team EA as required
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and retain professionalism and accuracy
• Ability to work in a global office environment with flexibility to juggle multiple time zones and tailor interactions/communications with an awareness of cultural sensitivities
• Strong attention to details with the ability to solve problems, think ahead, and multi-task daily
• Excellent written & oral communication skills
Previous experience as a CRO, director or similar leadership role in the field of business/operational safety;
Excellent knowledge of corruption prevention, public and other procurement, compliance, business risk management, physical protection of important facilities, labor, administrative and criminal legislation;
Knowledge of the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania and the EU to be able to properly perform the duties assigned to this position;
Excellent communicator. Confident and capable in company irrespective of function, culture or level of the organization;
Ability to contribute proactively and strategically, as well as the ability to influence peers;
Outstanding logical/analytical thinking and analysis capacities, to deliver facts-based evaluations and decision-making;
Fluency in English.
Šiuo metu į komandą kviečiame prisijungti atsargų planavimo vadybininką (-ę). Būdamas atsargų planavimo vadybininku (-e) būsite dalimi ambicingos komandos, kuri siekia tapti geriausiu prekių ženklų vystymo partneriu Baltijos šalyse.
Būdamas (-a) mūsų komandos dalimi būsi atsakingas (-a) už:
Iš tavęs tikimės, jog:
Tau pažadame pasitikėjimu grįstą įmonės kultūrą ir visas sąlygas profesiniams tikslams pasiekti.