We are one of the leading Electronic Financial Institutions in our field and we are searching to hire a talented Risk Manager professional to join our bright and driven company.
If you're excited to be part of a winning team and looking for a great place to grow your career, then you'll be glad you applied.
Responsibilities for Risk Manager:
We are looking to hire an Internal Auditor with brilliant accounting and analytical skills, who is organized with brilliant problem-solving skills and constantly delivering on tight deadlines.
You should have an outstanding aptitude for math, strong IT skills and superb communication skills.
To ensure success, you must be a critical thinker with a keen interest in improving an organization’s internal control structure.
Need to have remarkable presentation and report writing skills, and display incredible business acumen.
We are now looking for ambitious and passionate new team member to join our Admin Team.
Areas of responsibilities:
We expect you to have:
• Min 2 years of experience as a team leader or supervisor, preferably from a SSC / International
• AP and/or Manufacturing accounting experience, P2P process knowledge;
• Knowledge of Accounting software (SAP is preferred), invoice management system (X-Flow is an
• Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations, as well as risk
• Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills;
• Strong customer service focus and excellent interpersonal skills;
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers;
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data. Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines;
• Proficient with all common office programs;
• Ability to travel for work (up to 5% annually).
We are looking for the best team member to join our team. Your mission – think and solve problems.
We invite you to: