We are looking for a Test Automation Specialist who will focus on leading our test automation journey in CRM application build on Microsoft Dynamics CRM product. You will be responsible for owning, driving and improving the testing process within a development team following Agile methodology. You will cooperate closely with the developers, requirement analysts, product owners and other development teams across the SEB group. You will work in an international environment with teams based in Vilnius and Stockholm.
We expect that you:
Are motivated in driving test automation initiatives
Have at least 3 years of testing experience including writing automated tests
Are experienced with .NET
Have knowledge of automated and manual testing methodologies and test tools
Have good English and communication skills
Are motivated, quick learner and open-minded
We would consider an advantage if:
You have experience in unit testing
You have a relevant university or higher education degree
Have experience with Agile and/or Scrum
This is an amazing chance to create a global online marketplace. You will have the opportunity to contribute to something exciting, new and creative. Working with the newest technology patterns and services, your work will be used by a strong and rapidly growing global online community.
What you’ll do
We're building an Enterprise AI platform focusing on deep customer understanding, modelling and emotionally intelligent customer engagement. If you have a startup mentality and a desire to help some of the world’s largest organizations leverage the latest ML / AI technologies we want to hear from you.
Genus AI is an international company with offices in San Francisco, London and Vilnius. Come join us to change the world in a meaningful way!
You may be fit for this role if you...
Bonus points if you...
Data scientists at Genus AI work closely with product and engineering teams and clients to provide a high-quality service that exceeds expectations as well as researching and developing innovative machine learning product ideas.
We are looking for an experienced data scientist with an engineering mindset to help Genus AI with their ongoing projects.
You may be fit for this role if you...
The primary role of IT Service Management (ITSM) Team Leader is to ensure smooth provisioning of the agreed IT services in full scope and within agreed time scales; the role covers leveraging team resources, ensuring cross-skilling, knowledge base sharing and applying best practice across the team; they also are accountable for team members’ development and day-to-day activities management.
We expect from you:
• Have experience working in leading roles at Service Desk
• Have experience working in leading roles at Enterprise control and Monitoring centre or similar
• Have proven record of using various managing techniques to empower the team to fulfil their potential
• Have at least one-year experience in managing and mentoring individuals next to you
• Hold prime accountability for aligning the team with the customer requirements and business goals
• Take active participation in agreeing, monitoring, reporting against and managing business driven service key metrics
• Build trust and long-term relationships with business managers
• Act as primary point of escalation for service/people related issues
• Work relentlessly on service improvements and delivery excellency
• Ensure service delivery on a day to day basis
Would be extra good if you would:
• Be certified in ITIL Service Management v 2.0 or above framework
• Have experience in IT Service Management (incidents, change, problem processes);
• Have experience in delivering and improving Enterprise systems management.
• Have formally recognised people developing and mentoring skills and experience
• Be certified in LEAN, six-sigma or similar process improvement methodologies
• Be graduated in IT or related area
• Have experience in improving services based on service metrics
• Have understanding about payment card industry (PCI), General Data Protection (GDPR) Act or Sarbanes-Oxley (SoX) Act.
Mobility Specialist is responsible for the coordination and administration of immigration and mobility documentation and processes for the EMEA region.
Join the Engineering & Platform Support team and you'll work at the highest systems level to provide expert advice and counsel to users, management and IT project teams for systems of the most complex nature (typically crossing function/location lines).