• Develop leading IT solutions for anti-money-laundering based on .NET and cloud technologies
• Seek continuous learning and improvement for yourself and your team
• Be on the forefront of technological development to ensure the highest possible efficiency and software quality
• Be obsessed with quality and work according to the test driven development (TDD) model
• Work in a self-organizing Scrum team and have an agile mind-set
• Understand the value of good documentation and contribute when needed
• Have at least 2 years of experience in C# development
• SQL Server data persistence with EF Core
• Have general knowledge of Rest API, Micro-services
• Possibly experience with Angular and/or React
• Have good teamwork skills and attention to details
• Are able to take ownership and responsibility for the technical decisions in your Scrum team
• Fluent in English
• Proactive, positive, passionate and outspoken
• Strong “can do” attitude and persistent in achieving goals
You will work in Anti-Money-Laundering IT Systems team which is at the forefront of Danske Bank’s efforts to combat financial crime.
The team believes that high quality software and expertise in software development are the keys when creating effective and high value solutions.
They believe in their mission to develop one system for all of Danske Bank that prevents and counters money laundering.
Would you like to work in an international environment as a part of an Agile team that is responsible for developing and maintaining IT solutions? If so, we would like you to be part of the journey helping SEB to become a digital bank of the future.
To succeed in ETL Developer role, you should have at least 3 years of working experience in a similar position with strong skills in data modelling, developing data-related processes (consisting of map designing, creating workflows, flow-monitoring) in Informatica PowerCenter and great knowledge in SQL (Oracle, Microsoft or similar). Furthermore, we will appreciate your knowledge of Linux/Unix commands, Kafka, HDFS, NiFi, Hive. Java/Python basics would be an advantage.
In addition to technical skills, we hope you enjoy working in an Agile environment, you are a team player who builds trust, drives improvements and takes ownership of self-development. Perfect communication skills in English are expected.
You will be working with Animal Health product - Merlin PMS software solution, which is covering day to day operations of Veterinary Institutions - stock, billing, client and patient record management, clinical record, treatment reminders, diagnostics etc. Basically, it is an ERP system for Vets delivered in the Cloud.
We consider as an asset:
As a part of Derivatives & Risk IT organization, we are responsible for the development and maintenance of the system used for Counterparty Credit Risk modelling within Danske Bank: The system ensures that the Counterparty Credit Risk – meaning risk of losses caused by counterparties defaulting – is understood, managed and checked against client limits.
As a part of the portfolio of systems within the Derivatives & Risk IT organization, the Global Limit System monitors the market risk of the bank and continuously validates that the risk does not exceed limits set by the bank. When new trades are created on various trading platforms, the system imports those into a database, calculates combined risks across different categories of assets and raises cases with business if those risks exceed the predefined thresholds.
As a part of Derivatives & Risk IT organization, we are responsible for the monitoring and reporting of the market risk – meaning risk of loses caused by financial market performance – within Danske Bank. The monitoring is used to decide how to best hedge the market risk and to determine the capital requirement according to the rules set by the authorities.
To calculate the market risk we use an internal risk model based on historical data. It consists of 2 parts: