The Junior Accountant for Accounts Payable ensures timely, accurate and compliant service delivery for all Accounts Payable transactions assigned to his role.
Supports the day to day Accounts Payable operations for the following process areas:
• Process invoices until the release of payment.
• Handle internal and external communication.
• Support vendor account maintenance and closing activities.
• Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across of agreed policies and procedures.
• High school degree or equivalent experience, preferable in accounting or business.
• Approximately 1-2 year of experience in the area of Accounting would be an advantage.
• Some experience in Accounts Payable processes in a complex and international business environment of advantage.
• Basic knowledge of Finance and Accounting end-to-end processes.
• Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
The Fonda Back Office units primary goal is to run the administrative part for the fund companies such as share owners level and register. Fonda also supplies various reports and information to fund companies and shareholders.
ISEC expects that all employees act according to our values. To be Innovative, Secure, Engaged and Competent I their way to conduct their work and against colleagues and clients. All coworkers shall strive for a good working environment where support, helps and respect each other. To be a good friend and colleague is important to us and enable everybody to engage in their development and improvement of competence.
Company’s newly launched Vilnius office is looking for KYC Analysts with experience working with Financial Institutions and the treatment for entities engaged in high risk products such as Correspondent Banking, Real Estate Finance, Trade Finance, Corporate Clients and Financial Markets.